THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
It’s August! That means we are half way through the summer! Only another month of finding ways to keep the kids entertained and occupied indoors before school starts.
To keep the munchkins entertained, we have been working our way through our Summer Bucket List and having great fun doing so. To celebrate the halfway point of the summer I have put together a Summer Bucket of Fun with various supplies to help one lucky winner join in some of the activities we have been doing from our Summer Bucket List.
The prize includes:
1. Yellow Sandcastle Bucket – great for water play in the bath while it is still too hot outside;
2. Fishy Inflatable Ball – inflatable balls are much better for playing indoors than heavy soccer balls;
3. Toy Golf Club and Balls – maybe your little one will get as into golf as Monkey is;
4. Watercolour Paint Palette – perfect indoor activity, there are some great ideas for water colour crafts here or for something simple just use colouring pages (included);
5. Children’s safety scissors – made for little hands, great for practicing or learning cutting skills. You can print some cutting practice sheets here, I know Monkey will love doing this;
6. Pack of 1000 Assorted Stickers – can kids ever have too many stickers?;
7. Playdoh – great quiet activity providing a sensory experience with lots of opportunities for learning through play. Here are some ideas to get you started;
8. Star Shaped Cookie Cutters – so many different uses for these, use as cookie cutters or for cookie cutter printing (see the 4th July printing craft shared on my Facebook page) or as templates to make stars for a star garland. There are some more unexpected uses for cookie cutters here;
9. Bright Cupcake Cases – use for baking delicious vanilla cupcakes using my favourite recipe (included) or as a craft material for fun crafts such as these;
10. Coloured Tissue Paper – cut, tear, scrunch, stick – there are so many different ways to incorporate tissue paper in kids crafts. Here are some ideas to get you started; and
11. Maracas – come rain or shine, it’s always fun to have music time!
All you have to do to enter is:
1. “Like” the As they grow Facebook page; and
2. Comment on this post (or the giveaway post on my Facebook page) telling me something you have enjoyed doing this summer or something you are looking forward to doing before the summer is over.
This competition is subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is being run by AStheygrow.me (the promoter). 2. A winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by midnight on 8 August 2015. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 4. Only one valid entry per person will be accepted. 5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. 6. Winner will be announced on the promoter’s Facebook page on 10th August 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of announcement, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. 8.The prize is not transferable. 9. Items making up the prize are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize item with another of equivalent value without giving notice. 10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, or, at the promoter’s option, may arrange delivery to a mutually convenient location in Dubai, U.A.E. 11. Some items within the prize are not suitable for children under 3 years old. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure all items are used properly and under adult supervision at all times. The promoter shall not be liable in any regard in relation to or in connection with any use or mis-use of any prize item. 12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. 15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. 16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to AStheygrow.me and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only.